To discuss your cat’s grooming needs
call 347-340-0623 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
I am Linda Schmoldt, the NYC cat groomer. I started Spiffy Kitty Cat Grooming because cats get the short end of the tuna when it comes to health & fur care. While cats are the most popular pet in New York City, they rarely visit the veterinarian & groomer. Dogs get dog parks, dog walkers, doggy day care, spa day at the groomer . . . and cats get bubkas, nada, nyetsky!
House call cat grooming makes your cat feel comfortable, soft and healthy. In the summer, your cat will be cooler, and in the winter, your cat will have less dandruff and dander.
Linda, the NYC cat groomer, learned to groom and handle cats over the past ten years.
Cat grooming, cat behavior, cat health: education, training and experience:
- interned with “big cats” at Wildlife Conservation Society as assistant zookeeper
- managed busy animal shelter
- house call veterinary nurse (injections, drawing blood, giving medications)
- supervised emergency animal rescue in rural area
- graduated from The New York School of Dog Grooming
- biology degree with award for academic achievement
- lab tech for Introduction to Chemistry courses
- certified First Aid/Pet CPR (2012)
- Spiffy Kitty, the NYC cat groomer, is certified with the State of New York